Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Officer, Commercial (Food)
: Full Time
: 1 to 3 year(s)
: Mohakhali, Dhaka
: Nov 26, 2018
: Dec 15, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve departmental Annual Business Plan (ABP) target with assigned category and assist in preparing analysis and actionable strategies accordingly.
- To ensure right product assortment through increasing margins & profitable pricing strategy in assigned category.
- Issuing & Authorizing Purchase Orders (PO).
- To implement Commercial activities as per SAP MM module functionalities as per business objectives to maintain optimum level of inventory management.
- Ensure On time delivery of Products along with products availability and maintain optimum stock levels with proper demand planning through SAP system to run smooth replenishment (Push & Pull Driven) and coordination with internal & external stakeholder.
- Initiate to forecast demand that ensure availability of smooth material management through stock/order analysis, availability trend analysis, demand base products selection to make consistency in product availability.
- Analyze information about vendor and evaluate vendor performance.
- Ensure item to item in-depth sales and profit analysis, ensuring proper display and merchandising as per layout plan to enhance category visibility that meet customer needs with fulfilling financial objectives.
- Conducting regular market survey to evaluate market intelligence of products availability, pricing, product range information, consumer behaviour, share competition for category review and finding more cost effective sources.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to increase margins through more profitable pricing strategy & volume target to execute precision merchandising with comprehensive clustering, space planning and assortment management capabilities.
- Drive more effective promotions for increased sales and profits with combine advanced demand forecasting promotion execution to meet financial goals.
- Assist in developing departmental Plano gram process for proper store layout, space management of products display & merchandising.
- To follow process & SAP system process strictly on a continual basis with analytical, interpretative & constructive thinking.
- Visiting Supplier Premises to assess quality standards.
- Implement and adhere to QMS processes and procedures.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1 to 3 year(s)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Leadership & team building qualities
- Sound Knowledge of SAP ERP Systems
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Negotiation Skills
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category