Manage and oversee Local procurement, logistics, and inventory management. Responsible for maintaining optimum inventory level and managing logistics & reducing operational cost like inventory carrying cost etc. Ensure that the supply chain processes and systems.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of Budget and Target Plan on Chocolate raw materials collection with necessary test for quality control & to maintain all books and records for smooth functioning of production.
- Prepare the local procurement plan for ensuring the production.
- Organize the materials related to Chocolate & Candy production (Sugar, Cocoa Powder, SMP, Soylichathin, Vegetable fat, Liquid Glucose) collection, distribution with good quality raw material.
- Closely monitoring local purchase and verify price at vendor.
- To Search for new procurement sources and market price verification.
- Collecting of quotations, preparing comparative statements, obtaining approvals, issuing purchase order.
- To coordinate with factory regarding materials supply.
- Responsible for day to day operational activities such as delivery follow up, purchase order creation & daily critical stock monitoring.
- Product sourcing and cost analysis, Raw Materials planning and inventory management
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure project is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Overseeing and monitoring the Raw Material stock position for executing optimum stock level as per plan
- To receive the required materials from supplier and to verify qualities and quantities of the materials.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Operations Management/ Economics/ Supply Chain Management or relevant field
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 34 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Clear understanding on procurement related activities
- Sufficient knowledge on Inventory/ material management
- Ability to effectively lead and influence complex supply chain situation
- Able to work under pressure and for long time.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with different peoples and cultures
- Good leadership quality, able to work independently.
- Knowledge on local and global compliance
- Vendor master data
- Creation of AGI (authenticity general identification) /Material code of different material
- Excellent computing skill.
- Must have advance Computer knowledge (Specially MS Excel).
Age: 34 to 40 year(s)
35,000 - 40,000
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House#12, Road#16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
ELSON FOODS started its Journey in the year 2001 with manufacturing import substitute confectionery items for the Bangladesh market at a small scale. Since then till now, the company flourished in terms of product ranges and varieties, has been committed in maintaining quality of all products and satisfying its customers with unique innovative and mouthwatering tasty confectioneries.http://www.elsonfoods.com