Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 30 to 40 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 21, 2018
: Nov 19, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement modern methodology to minimize product damage and increase efficiency
- Maintain efficient stock level of all SKUs in warehouses and retail outlets
- Ensure Stock reconciliation and stock keeping as per operational requirement.
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of products to required destinations
- Co-ordinate with sales team and ensure availability of required products
- Submit Weekly Summary Stock Report to top management
- Prepare monthly inventory report and submit to the reporting authority
- Look after any other issues regarding the Logistics and Distribution team
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure product is stored under suitable and safe condition
- Ensure procedures are followed as stock is checked in and out
- See that all documentation linked to stock is complete and correct
- Supervise monthly physical stock inventory
- Manage inventory efficiently so that there are no stock-outs
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Analyze and quantify logistics personnel needs
- Participate in the recruitment process of, train and supervise the logistics team
- Conduct performance reviews for members of the logistics team
- Bachelor / Master's in MBA from any recognized university /reputed institution.
- Having Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM) will be an added advantage.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in similar position of Logistic department in a reputed electronics company.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Supply Chain, Retail Store Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
As per the company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category