Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate and roll out the annual business plan and strategies for the categories in partnership with Marketing & Retail Operations that will deliver short and long term goals.
- Deliver category performance to agreed KPI's,
- GP (Gross Profit)
- Supplier management & quality product delivery
- Develop and implement products assortment plans with optimized product selection that meet customer needs and fulfil financial objectives.
- Design & develop merchandising concepts including fixtures and planograms for outlets, ensure strict implementation and provide regular updates on performance.
- Drive more effective promotions for the categories that will support brand development and revenues growth.
- Be accountable for developing risk management strategies and identifying market trends, niche markets, and opportunities in order to maximise profits and revenues for the categories.
- Evaluating and close monitoring in-depth sales analysis, consumer behaviour, share competition for category review and ensure all strategies are in place to assess the development needs of the business at all levels in context of expansion and growth.
- Developing proactive networks and relationships to work closely with internal and external stakeholder's sight, brand and sales to for achieving business target.
- Lead strategic negotiations with supplier's backward integration to ensure smart buying terms, conditions and services to RSL are the best, whilst ensuring win-win situation.
- Make regular visits to retail outlets to review ongoing performance of the Categories and make propose corrective actions when necessary.
- Supervise staff consisting by sitting clear objectives, ensuring the preparation of development action plans, providing ongoing feedback and coaching to prepare staff for potential promotional opportunities.
- To evaluate and improve commercial process (SOPs/Manuals/QMS) & system on a continual basis with analytical, interpretative & constructive thinking.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Graduate, preferably Business or Management Graduate or MBA.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CSCM
6 to 8 year(s)
- Result orientated
- Familiar with SAP ERP system
- Planning, organising, problem solving, decision making
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to build, develop and maximise relationships with key suppliers and vendors at very senior levels
- Well organised, but flexible to changing priorities
- Plenty of energy and motivation
- Product Knowledge
- Market Knowledge
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting