Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure right demand management through push and pull driven replenishment through stock/sales analysis, occasional demand & trend analysis as per assortment
- Identify the overstock / sleeping stock and recommendation to category in-charge to take appropriate action for stock out or clearance sales.
- Maintain products transaction as per govt. legal requirements and RSL supplier agreement.
- Ensure optimum stock to run smooth fund management in calculative way.
- Evaluate vendor performance & Identify GAP analysis to develop suppliers by negotiating prices, qualities, quantities and delivery time-scales.
- Supporting delivery of trade promotions and events plan as per category strategy.
- Generate various type of report as per business requirement.
- Following Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate, preferably Business or Management Graduate or MBA
- East West University,North South University,BRAC University,University of Dhaka,IBA, Dhaka University students will get preference
1 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Leadership & team building qualities
- Sound Knowledge of SAP ERP Systems
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting