Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and maintain suppliers.
- Responsible for the supplier's price comparison.
- Bargaining/Negotiation with the suppliers.
- Control the procurement cost of materials.
- Determine material quality requirements, delivery requirements and after sales service terms.
- Raw material market research.
- Establish supplier information files and update them regularly.
- Material proofing and verification
- Materials procurement and return tracking
- Create a vendor profile
- Keeping record of all the materials and status.
- Communication with vendors and figuring out the best suitable option
- Implements and follows up on change orders
- Reconciles and processes invoices/requests for payments against requisitions.
- Resolves and answers questions regarding purchasing issues with departments and/or vendors
- Anything assign by the management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Supply Chain Management
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience on purchase department will get preference.
- Good Skill in Bengali typing and designing.
- Efficient in team playing and team management.
- Good interpersonal skills to understand company concerns.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bangla.
- Ability to work for long hours.
Age: 23 to 30 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- We offer a working environment, which is challenging but ultimately rewarding for the most talented and dedicated professional.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting