Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Officer, Demand Planning & Inventory Management
SMC Enterprise Limited
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 06, 2018
: Sep 20, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Materials Planning & raise necessary purchase requisition (Indent) for Raw/Packaging materials in available SMC EL systems ensuring timely placement and delivery of components in line with production requirements.
- Ensure materials availability according to sales projection both for own manufacturing and toll manufacturing site.
- Co-ordinate & collaborate with Factory warehouses, procurements, marketing, sales, outsource suppliers and prepare statistical data analysis for management and constantly inform supervisor / senior management about the critical areas for action.
- Analyze available finished goods stock and sales projections; provide feedback on demand replenishments and risks.
- Work with supervisor to ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to meet material supply requirements for production with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs.
- Assist supervisor to develop annual and rolling inventory requirement (both finished products and raw materials) and also develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Prepare database with presentation on latest inventory status with recommendation of future corrective actions.
- Assist supervisor to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required to avoid disruption of production.
- Prepare report on inventory activities, historical data analysis and variances
- Any other assignment assigned by the authority.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Major in Supply Chain/ Operations / Finance / Accounting, Master in Statistics from any reputed University Preferred.
- Education qualification can be relaxed for exceptionally deserving candidate.
- Training / Certification in SCM will add value.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 years professional experience with manufacturing related organization. Experience in Supply chain, Inventory management / Material management, Material Planning or similar position in any manufacturing related organization is preferable. Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.Ability to data inputs & reports preparation accuracy.
- Excellent Computer skill in MS Office.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category