Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare procurement policy, procedure, modules and manuals.
- Plan, organize & control the purchase activities from the local & the foreign sources in order to achieve the set target.
- Develop the monthly procurement action plan & strategy.
- Monitor and control the purchase procedure of the team members.
- Prepare project / unit wise monthly / yearly procurement budget.
- Prioritize & manage all procurement related activities in an effective manner and recommend purchase order.
- Maintain liaison with the suppliers i.e. primary rate, quality, quantity, credit days & credit limit etc.
- Establish strong rapport with the Suppliers, Accounts & Finance, Engineering & Construction and other related departments.
- Ensure delivery to quality material by communication with the supplier and project personnel.
- Market visit for collecting assigned construction materials with supplier sourcing.
- Monthly credit status report preparation (supplier wise) and submitted to higher authority.
- Identify the best and the right suppliers to get the quantity product in time.
- Introduce supplier assessment techniques and develop an effective method of comparative analysis between cost effectiveness of the goods and services.
- Project visit when required.
- Masters degree/ MBA in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Masters in Supply Chain Management is preferable.
At least 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 10 Years working experience in the Real Estate company and Supply Chain is essential
- Communication & negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to interpret, analysis and evaluation of data
- Ability to motivate people
- Should have presentation skill
- Must have strong oral & written communication skill in English
- Must have report writing and typing skill both Bangla & English
- Must have knowledge on MS office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting