Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies warehousing & material handling by studying existing and new legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning labors; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by instructing labors.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Sometime you have to work till late night.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 2 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be know Microsoft Excel.
- Can speak in English fluently.
- Must be dedicated and Hard worker.
- Must be active & social behave with labor.
- Follow the senior instruction obediently.
Age: 22 to 28 year(s)
12,000 - 14,000
- T/A, Mobile bill, Credit card, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting