Job Description / Responsibility
- Receiving, Checking & distributing the approved requisition to responsible team member as per items & category.
- Preparing RFQ, collecting the quotations and preparing Comparative Statement and negotiating with actual vendors & placing the order through the authority approval.
- Procuring right product within right time and delivering at right place as per requisition.
- Coordinating with Design section & AAF to ensure available sample product related with production and taking approval.
- Checking all purchase bills and sending for certified.
- Maintaining, pursuing & ensuring timely vendors payment.
- Maintaining & pursuing least procurement lead time through the efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Pursuing and ensuring adjustment of staff advance drawn for spot / direct purchase.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Knowledge about local procurement policy, logistics and supply chain management.
- Must have good coordination, negotiation, persuasion, critical thinking and time management skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Basic English proficiency preferred.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting