Job Description / Responsibility
- To communicate regularly with the concerned department in order to plan mechanical iteams sourcing;
- Quotation collection from various vendors/suppliers.
- Monitoring and evaluating supplier's performance in terms of price and quality;
- Implement the cost savings initiatives by developing new sources and long-term contracts to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply.
- Maintain relationship with existing suppliers and source new Suppliers as required.
- Projecting stock levels.
- Update vendor database on regular basis.
- Ensure checking of the price of the procured goods by visiting the market frequently and prepare comparative statement.
- Review tenders and bids.
- Ensure timely delivery of the requested materials and adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Develop sourcing strategies.
- Diploma / B Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management from any reputed institution will be an added advantage.
4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 36 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision independently.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong communication abilities, in Bengali and English, both oral and written.
- Computer Literacy is a must especially in office package.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
Age: 28 to 36 year(s)
- Festival Bonus
- Earned Leave encashment
- Yearly increment
- Pick & drop Facility and
- Subsidized lunch facility.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you meet the requirement, you are requested to send updated CV as a hard copy with a cover letter addressing General Manager - HCM & Admin, Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, Narayangonj. and mention 'POST NAME' as applicable.
Please state your contact details clearly in the CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 29, 2018
Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, Narayangonj
To increase the value of our company by exceeding customer expectations and achieving market leadership in knit garment industry with Sustainability.http://fakirapparels.com/