Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Associate Manager / Manager - Exchange House Remittance
BRAC Bank Limited
: Full Time
: At least 3 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Jun 13, 2019
: Jun 16, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring accounts and transactional activities of all Exchange House Remittance.
- Notification to business and reconciliation of Nostro accounts for Exchange House Remittance funding.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Sanctions screening and disambiguation process.
- Handle remittance queries across the branches / Corporate / Retail / SME clients.
- Handle queries and provide responses to foreign Nostro correspondence.
- Escalate & cascade key risk events/exceptions and also initiate for suitable mitigation plans.
- Maintain and prepare relevant data and ability to prepare various reports as and when required.
- Ensure proper reporting of all FX transactional activities.
- Providing service on holidays for hassle-free support to valuable remittance customers.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in business administration, from any reputed university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Bank or Financial Institution preferably in Remittance Operations.
- Excellent Knowledge about Microsoft Office.
- Computer literacy and affluent to prepare presentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship.
- Analytical, leadership and decision making skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge on GFET / TAX / VAT, Regulatory Reporting to all related regulators.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category