- Grade: SEO/PO/FAVP
- Required for: IT Division
- Job Nature: Permanent position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Graduation in CS/CSE/ICT/IT/ETE/Software Engineering from any reputed university. Post Graduation will be given preference having no 3rd division/class in any examination.
- Linux Certification/Unix Certification/AIX Certification
- CDFOM (Certified Datacenter Facilities Operation Manager)
3 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 03-08 years experience in AIX/Solaris/HP UX in any reputed organization preferably in Banks/FIs.
- Experience in installation & maintenance of different servers in Data Centers and Disaster Recovery Site.
- Experience in EMC/HP/IBM storage.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel, you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional experiences along-with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office, 61, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications. Any attempt to influence the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment & selection process and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Application Deadline : Jun 23, 2019