This role is responsible for acquiring business and providing high level of services directly to a number of Commercial clients across a wide range of products and services. The role manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts for achieving a profitable business portfolio for the business. The incumbent is to maintain strong working relations with all existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create new business opportunities for the Bank ensuring a profitable portfolio for the Bank.
- Maintain the current portfolio of the business.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- 4 years Graduation or Masters degree from a reputed university.
2 to 6 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 - 6 years of relevant work-experience preferably in Emerging/ Corporate Banking in a reputed bank/financial institution
- Understanding of the commercial banking industry and specific markets related to the Commercial business accounts
- Adequate knowledge about financial markets products and services
- Strong credit knowledge and marketing skills are mandatory
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting