- Type of the Service: Regular
- Job Location: Corporate Head Office, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Play an active role to develop ICT strategy to support Bank's growth;
- Manage all ICT projects, ensuring proper implementation to required standards and on time in order to provide high quality ICT system and services;
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the Bank;
- Maintain the highest standards of security and data protection, keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation and regulation;
- Manage the ICT personnel to ensure IT Department are aware of both strategic and operational goals;
- Manage the ICT budget, to produce budgetary proposals as part of the annual planning;
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms;
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the bank can gain competitive advantage;
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software;
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance;
- Maintain ICT support remains current, secure, well managed and documented to the standard required for the Bank, etc.
Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with good academic record, ideally in Computer Science or relevant field.
At least 15 year(s)
- Minimum 15 years' work experience in any reputed organization in the relevant field and present position should not be below Deputy Head or equivalent to Vice President.
- Age: Expected age should be within 50 Years (age may be relaxed for the qualified candidates).
- Knowledge on leading office Computing Software, Operating System, Relational Database Management System Applications, Hardware architectures, Networking & System Administration and Legal aspects of ICT sector;
- Hands on experience in successful implementation of Core Banking Systems (CBS);
- Experience in designing and implementing Data Centre, DR Site, network connectivity and applications on Alternative delivery channels i.e. internet Banking, Mobile apps etc. in the bank;
- Additional professional certification on ICT would be preferred.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidate commensurate with the experience.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting