Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Segment Manager - Senior citizens and Kids
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Feb 07, 2019
: Feb 20, 2019
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the mentioned segments across various channels
- Lead product development / review involving various units for creating the synergy
- Maintain deep knowledge and insight of competitive landscape
- She/he will be the point person responsible for driving growth and success for Senior citizens and Kids segment by working across Design, Engineering, Data Analytics and teams to develop, prioritize, and execute roadmaps, strategic plans, and individual projects/features in the relevant product area
- Excellent Communication Skills- Ability to communicate vision thoughtfully and plan for external/internal buy-in and alignment. Ability to "sell" and teach concepts to multiple types of audiences (consumers, sales, executives, clients, media)
- Organization Agility - Understands the inner workings of a large organization and working across teams for success & synergy
- Proactively flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- Bachelor's /Master's degree in any discipline from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
At least 5 year(s)
- 5+ years of hands-on banking experience
- Key qualitative attributes: solid blend of critical and creative thinking; outstanding communications; inspires and teams with others; goes the extra mile in getting things done right; at ease working across team boundaries
- Self-starter, fast moving, flexible
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of banking systems and processes across Business Units.
- Ability for formulate and communicate a business case
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category