Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure filing and disposal of cases Under NI Act, Arthorin Adalot Ain and others appropriate forum.
- Ensure necessary steps for Execution of Arrest Warrant
- Ensure appropriate and effective steps for withdrawal of appeal/Bail money
- Maintaining Case related MIS and regulatory reporting.
- Maintain liaisons and communication with law firms as well as Learned Courts, court's sections, concern Govt. offices for ensuring all legal matter related to Litigations/recovery issues
- Furnishing legal opinion upon litigation matters, internal departments and business.
- Meeting internal and regulatory deadlines for initiating, proceedings, disposal, etc. against due legal actions
- Preparing and checking/vetting of legal documents, Agreements, Legal Notice, Plaint, petitions, written statement etc. related with litigated matters
- Drafting & vetting all kind of Agreements, various Charge Documents, SLA, NDA, MoU, Pari-Passu, Legal Notices, Deed of Mortgage, Power of Attorney, Redemption, TPA, Rental Agreements etc.,
- Security documentation in Corporate, Retail- Home Loan, SME Banking.
- Co-ordination with all departments of the Bank regarding legal issues as and when required,
- Ensuring the legal compliance of the Rules and Guidelines of the Bangladesh Bank in National and International Transactions,
- All kind land related Vetting, (Title Deed, Baya Deed, Khatians, LDTR, etc.),
- Perform any other task as assigned by the management time to time.
- Candidates must have LLB and LLM degree from any reputed University (preferably public university).
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels
2 to 5 year(s)
- Interested candidates must have to have a mindset to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- 2-5 years of experience in relevant field and/or reputed Law Chambers.
- Candidates must have to have good knowledge about Banking Law and Company Law
- Good Communication skills both in English and Bangla,
- Candidates must have to have good drafting skills and strong command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting