- NRB Bank Limited one of the 4th generation commercial banks in the country aims to be the preferred
- provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi
- communities both domestically and internationally, to accelerate the industrialization of Bangladesh.
- We are looking for experienced resource for the following areas to reinforce in achieving bank’s aims:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To manage the priced steady portfolio growth prudently
- To maintain good relationship with customer and use personal network to
- acquire new business
- To provide one-stop financial services, maximizing service efficiency, and
- providing customized services to the corporate clients that aligned with
- centralized model
- To Maintain the internal and external control standards meticulously and
- maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
BBA/ MBA/ Masters from any reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 5 years hands-on banking experience including at least 3 years of
- experience in the corporate banking division/business
- Solid blend of critical and creative thinking; good communications; goes the
- extra mile in getting things done right.
- Proven ability in financial and analytical reasoning, including ability to
- contextualize financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Excellent relationship management skill with a focus on financial and budget
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Banking, Trade Services, Treasury, and
- Investment Banking products, local regulations and exposure to corporate
- banking industry.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting