- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited(SJIBL) is a leading progressive Shariah based private commercial bank having its network across the country with 122 branches is looking for smart, confident, self-motivated, skilled and competent professional for Agent Banking Division as "Brand & Communication OFFICER".
- Job Location: Dhaka City & Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure BTL and Brand development activities for SJIBL Agent Banking channel;
- Prepare budget & plan for BTL on quarterly and yearly basis;
- Establish and maintain the Brand guideline for SJIBL agent banking as well as management the creative team;
- Drive event & activation (New KYC) for the SJIBL Agent Banking as well as ensure the target;
- Arrange Agent meet with briefing sessions with regional sales team in various campaign;
- Evaluate new campaigns through customer insights using merchandising field forces;
- Assist Corporate Sales team in arranging signing programs, corporate events & gifts.
- Developing merchandising plans for Agent Banking to ensure standard executions across the regions; nationally;
- Planning the required type of POSMs (point-of-sales-materials) in line with the priority of the campaign, channel architecture and consumer environment (consumer behaviour at point-of-sales);
- Coordinate with regions in profiling executions as well as collect feedback & input from regions for Various executions;
- Develop innovative & cost efficient merchandising solutions for Agent channels;
- Liaise with CSD (Common Service Division) for vendor management and maintain quality of delivered items;
- Coordinate with other departments in various cross functional issues.
Potential candidate should be a post-graduate from a reputed University with good academic record having proven track record in Brand & Communication department.
At least 5 year(s)
Ideal candidate should have minimum 5 (Five) years' experience in the relevant area. Expected age should be within 40 years.Gender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested applicants may Apply Online or can send a detail C.V. along with a recent passport size photograph to the following address by January 20, 2019:
Human Resources Division
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
Corporate Head Office
Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower, Level 11,
Plot # 4, Block # CWN (C) Gulshan Avenue
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2019