Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Agent Management and Operations as per their daily activity, maintaining SJIBL standards;
- Search for new clients & book new accounts and Maintain & nurture existing customers;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and existing/potential Agents/partners;
- Explain product features to the prospective clients & Agents;
- Agent Banking Channel Development;
- Cash Management and Monitor the security of the Cash MGT;
- Cross-sell different products of the Bank;
- Target/KPI Rollout and Monitoring Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly;
- Arrange collecting all related documents from Agent Outlet and ensure sending full set of documents to Head Office for account opening;
- Prevent any sort of fraud and forgery that may take place in agent outlet and ensure AML;
- Provide best possible service from agent outlet to the customers;
- Take part in arranging marketing campaigns in the locality;
- Yearly Business Plan Execution and Ensure Reporting;
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
Potential candidate should be a post-graduate from a reputed University with good academic background having proven track record in business development and operation.
At least 5 year(s)
Ideal candidate should have minimum 5(five) years' experience in distribution channel where at least 02(Two) years' experience in Agent Banking/ Digital Financial Service (DFS). Expected age should be within 35 years.Gender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting