Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring proper review and timely submission of ISS (Integrated Supervision Systems) reports of Head Office and Branches
- Responsible for review of Classification status of Loans in each month and confirm proper provision is maintained
- Confirm proper review and submission of SBS-1, 2, 3, 3.1 on monthly and quarterly basis as required
- Confirm coordination of consolidated Foreign Exchange report and ensure proper submission on monthly basis
- Review and confirm Large Loan reporting on monthly basis
- Review and submit quarterly SME report
- Review and submit CAMELS and QRR reporting
- Confirm support to ICC for conducting Bangladesh Bank Inspection
- Review and disseminate daily AD position to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring proper submission of monthly Tax and VAT return to NBR
- Ensuring appropriate calculation of Tax provision on monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring proper support to on ongoing audit of Tax and VAT to NBR
- Supervise and ensure other reports to Bangladesh Bank and NBR
- Business Graduate from a well-recognized institution preferably majoring in Finance/ Accounting. Candidates with professional degree (CA, CMA, CFA, or equivalent) will be given preference.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Minimum 8-10 years of corporate experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Proficiency in MS Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an added advantage
- Must possess analytical skills, be data driven in decision making.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting