- Job Areas: He/She will be responsible for day to day business with Channel Banking Division, Specially in Social Safety Net program.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Build up rapports with local dignitaries and potential customers to Promote financial literacy.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research and ensure Business.
- Assessing Customer and Business to prepare loan proposal.
- Ensure smooth Business operation at Agent Outlet maintaining compliance.
- Maintain close relationship with all stakeholders.
- Follow-up day to day activities of tagged Agent Point/assignment in touch with corporate office instruction/Circular/Guideline.
- Others activities time to time as assigned by Head Office/Departmental Head.
- Graduation with minimum 2nd division or class.
- Age below 30 years as on November 30, 2018.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Willing to visit frequently different Union and Upazilla up to village level.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented, able to work under pressure, having ability to meet deadlines.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Will have the opportunity to become permanent staff by meeting the standard of the bank as per HR policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting