Job Description / Responsibility
- Arrange relevant activities to develop relationship with different developers.
- Vastly expansion of branding to real estate developer companies.
- Time to time developer onboarding and updating it.
- Create new business opportunities from new developer.
- Existing and new TPA Management with the developer and customer.
- Collection of original SRO and CTC from developer and customer and complete the securitization process with execution of registered mortgage and IGPoA of TPA files.
- Ensure the support to Mortgage Creation of new files as daily basis.
- Arrangement of TPA signing from developers and delivered the developers payment.
- Monitor the Mutation execution by external/3rd party vendor.
- Ensure the support to Retail Collection and Retail SAM.
- Security related exception managing of Home Loan from management and relevant stakeholders.
- Arranging different event/Fair related to Real Estate Developer Company.
- Present recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams, asset operations teams and other vendors.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and presentations.
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
5 to 7 year(s)
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in relevant field
- Good analytical ability is a must.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, is a must
- Proactive, passionate and with a can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting