Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Associate Manager/Manager - System Security & Risks, Information Security Department
: Full Time
: At least 4 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Oct 31, 2018
: Nov 10, 2018
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for working in a Security Operation Center (SOC) environment. Maintaining Security Monitoring Tools and Investigate Suspicious Activities as a member of BRAC Bank Security Operations (SOC) and Cyber Fusion Center. Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends. Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices. Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory. Integrate and share information with other analysts and other stakeholders.
- Performs information security risk analysis and periodic information system activity reviews; Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed vulnerabilities. E.g. VAPT, Configuration review, ACM review etc.
- Supports the development of the organizations disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems, and tests readiness. Supports the activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Coordinate with Internal/External audit and Risk reporting. Coordinates and Monitors compliance with the Information security policies and procedures. Involve and contribute in Technology project risk. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- BSc/MSc degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science or related fields is required.
- Professional industry certifications and experience in networking systems and network security is recommended.
- Certification as CPEH/CEH/CHFI and GCIA, GCIH, LPT is expected. CISM/CISSP would be an advantage.
At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years of Working experience in Information Security as primary responsibility or minimum 6 years Information Systems experience with Infrastructure as a primary responsibility and strong Network/Infrastructure security focus as a secondary job duty required.
- Experience on implementing/managing security programs and controls. Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Ability to understand and translate pre-established Information security policy, standards, and compliance regulations and produce tactical, operational procedures. The candidate must be familiar with security principles and concepts. Ability to understand and apply assessment components to security controls that measure performance, reliability, and compliance.
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach. Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences. Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category