Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervising the head office audit team for timely execution of annual audit plan and performing of audit in critical areas.
- Reviewing of the audit reports, summary reports for the audit committee, etc. and timely submission of the same to the Head of Audit.
- Ensuring value adding quality audit reports.
- Developing & updating of audit programs.
- Ensuring that sufficient & appropriate audit evidences are collected and duly preserved.
- Assessing internal control systems in different functions, processes of the banks and testing of its effectiveness.
- Escalating the significant risk areas/ control weakness to the senior management.
- Proper implementation of Risk Based Internal Auditing (RBIA) in different department audit.
- Performing of Core Risk Audit as prescribed by Bangladesh Bank.
- Ensuring that all departments are complying with all regulatory requirements, internal operational policies and procedures and important deviations are rightly identified and reported.
- Developing staff by proper coaching, counselling, on the job training etc.
- Ensuring that all team members are highly complied with code of professional ethics of IIA
- Assist Head of Audit, Head of ICCD, & Bank Management on related risk issues and recommend appropriate actions in support of the Bank's overall risk management programs.
- Ensure proper support, co-operation and co-ordinations to internal divisions/departments in order to achieve business objective within compliance and control environment.
- Conducting & supervision of special assignment as per management directives
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration/Commerce with good academic result
- The candidate must have Professional qualifications (CIA, ACA, FCA, ACCA etc.) or CA Course Completed from reputed CA firms in Bangladesh or abroad
- The candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at graduation/ post-graduation level/ minimum 2nd class
At least 7 year(s)
- The candidate should have at least 7 years experience in related field.
- Sound knowledge in general banking, credit, foreign exchange, AML etc
- Well conversant with Bank Companies Act, Bangladesh Bank Circulars & Guidelines, market risks, financial instruments, IIA Standards, Risk management etc
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability & leadership quality
- Strong command over Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting