Job Description / Responsibility
- Define a clear go-to-market strategy with alliance partners; lead the execution and track the progress towards the mutual goals.
- Source potential partners and conduct due diligence, including assessment of partner alignment with need, reach, stability, and potential areas of risk
- Drive contract negotiations, including modeling impact on product margins
- Collaborate with Legal to negotiate and close partner agreements
- Act as an internal advocate and point of contact for the partners ensuring the partner has the resources to be successful.
- Work with multiple technical, sales and marketing teams within both the Bank and each alliance partner to define and execute joint initiatives.
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal teams to guide the direction of our product offerings with alliances.
- Collaborate with product management to formulate a clear, concise alliance eco-system strategy coherent with growth ambitions.
- Develop and track metrics for measuring Partner business and success
- Communicate with Partners consistently to ensure Partners maximize the value that the Bank provides
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team of both organizations.
- Manage complex discussions and serve as a liaison to senior management.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business/ Engineering / Science from any reputed university
At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience, including alliances or business development
- Having experience of working with i) Fin-tech or financial institutions (e.g. Banks, NBFIs, etc.) or ii) Telco/FMCG companies will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in and lead cross-functional teams, conceive and execute quantitative analysis and deliver data-driven insights.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, strong capability of project management and problem-solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to relate to a variety of stakeholders.
- Must be ready to travel, primarily domestic.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting