Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead End to End Delivery Management for in house and vendor delivery, mainly development.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and a key decision maker in E2E life cycle of delivery.
- Lead Resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & Coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead Business requirement elicitation gathering and Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Lead impact, scope analysis and planning for Banking IT requirement.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) from any reputed university
8 to 12 year(s)
- 8 to 12 years' experience in Project Management, Delivery Management & Business Analysis
- Certification in Project Mgt / Delivery Mgt is highly recommended.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive Risk management and positive thinking.
- Strong in People leadership and business acumen.
- Working experience in IT Manage Service environment is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain software development will add value.
- Proven track record in managing complex and large software development program and project.
- Experience in handling Manage Service Development will add value.
- Strong leadership skill and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders Management (Collecting requirements from Business & documenting & getting sign-offs)
- Effective Documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand
- Able to work under pressure, problem solving & team playing attitude.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting