Job Description / Responsibility
- Scrutiny and Evaluation of credit proposal (s) (related to working capital finance, trade finance, project finance, syndication loan) received from RMs of Corporate Division in light of Credit Policy, Circulars & instructions (BBL & Bangladesh Bank) as applying due diligence in terms of Economic analysis, Industry & business analysis etc.
- Assessment & justification of client's requirement, financial standing, working capital & cash flow analysis, debt service capacity analysis etc. Risk Identification, Risk analysis & mitigating factors of investment, NPV, IRR, Sensitivity Analysis, collateral security analysis, transaction record & account performance analysis, business & market analysis.
- Maintain liaison & correspond with the RMs for meeting queries or clarification relating to credit proposals.
- Preparation of checklists / synopsis / observations related to credit proposals for Credit Committee Meeting and preparation of Board Memos for approval of the Board of Directors.
- Visit corporate client as and when required and prepare visit report on client's business outlets as per observation.
- Ensure maintenance of turnaround time of corporate loans.
- Portfolio analysis, monitoring and review of different loan accounts to identify potential risk / weakness such as excess over limit, expiry of the credit tenor, non-realization of installment, incomplete documentations and follow up with RMs for adjustment/regularization of the account as per terms & conditions on sanction and reporting the same to Management for necessary action (if necessary).
- Correspondence with Bangladesh bank related to credit issues as and when required.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting & Banking)/ Engineering would be preferable from UGC granted university or internally accredited university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters will be considered as an added advantage.
4 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 4- 8 years of experience in Corporate Credit (Credit Risk Management, Corporate Business) will be preferable.
- Analytical Ability, Ability to assess Credit Risk and mitigation factor.
- Knowledge regarding Financial Modeling, Financial Spread Sheet Analysis, Loan structuring, Project Finance, Trade Finance. In-depth knowledge in CRM Policy (BBL and Bangladesh Bank), credit related circulars and guidelines (external & internal), Bank Company Act, Foreign Exchange Transaction Act, UCPDC, loan documentations, etc.
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & a good team player
- Strong leadership quality and staff motivation skill
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting