Job Description / Responsibility
- This role is primarily responsible for acquiring business and providing high level of services directly to priority clients. The role manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts for achieving a profitable business portfolio for Priority Banking. The incumbent is to meet the center business target by - - Bringing in new priority customers. - By growing existing individual customer portfolio. - Participating and conducting in retail business campaign - Ensuring professional environment & quick services in the priority centers. - Achieve set targets in terms of sales volume & numbers of accounts of Priority Banking - Achieve asset targets.
- Create new business opportunities for the bank ensuring a profitable portfolio for the bank.
- Maintain the current portfolio of the business.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with own team and cross-functional team for smooth operations of BAU
Min 4 Years of Graduation in any discipline from UGC approved university
At least 4 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 4 years experience in relevant field.
- Understanding of the commercial banking industry.
- Adequate knowledge about financial products and services
- knowledge of customer service principles
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft-Office.
- Leadership skill
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills s
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong marketing skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting