Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Business Development Officer (Contractual)
Bank Alfalah Limited
: Not mandatory
: Sep 12, 2018
: Oct 12, 2018
- A Multinational foreign bank in the country has taken strategic plan for expansion of its business in Bangladesh. With this view, the Bank is looking competent, aspiring Sales Officers, liability with proven track record and strong contacts.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Promote and sale widely used banking product
- Exploring new prospects and generating leads for soliciting low cost deposit for Bank.
- Visiting prospects by appointments for generating fresh sales.
- Ensuring the applicant's documents is completed.
- Coordinating with Branches for pending/missing documents and other customer related issues /concerns.
- Follow-up on leads from branch and customer inquiries
- Bachelors or Masters from any reputed UGC approved university
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to develop, lead and work as a team and build strong relationship with existing and prospective customer.
- Sound understanding of market scenario and business development.
- Highly committed.
- Good computer and presentation skills.
- Should have adequate command over English language.
- Previous relevant experience in Liability Marketing / Sales will be preferred but not must.
- Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Attractive and Competitive commission package shall be offered in line with market and competency.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category