- Department: Human Resources & Administration Department
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Develops, manage, coordinates, and administers a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR & Admin activities.
- Handle legal & settlement issues relevant to HR & Admin Department.
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR & Admin issues.
- Ensure administrative policy & procedure for smooth running of the Bank.
- Responsible for sourcing different vendors, suppliers, service providers for Bank.
- Acting as facilitator and maintaining liaison with the Bank Vendors, Procurement community and bank's branch premises owner.
- Develop and Execute a Bank's vendor Management Strategy to standardize Vendor Management governance and controls.
- Sustainably reduce the overall cost of third party goods and services purchased from all vendors.
- Select third party vendors for new business initiatives.
- Graduation, preferably in Business, Economics, Bank Management or related subject
At least 6 year(s)
- Minimum Six (6) years of experience in reputed Banks; minimum three (3) years of experience in HR & Administration department
- Should have adequate knowledge about HR & Admin related issues
- Excellent negotiation skill is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill and leadership quality is much desired.
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and changing environment
- Applicants who are serving as Senior Officer and above are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate having third Division/Class in his/her academic carrier, need not to apply.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Suvastu Imam Square, 65 Gulshan Ave, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Woori Bank is the leading commercial bank in global financial market, incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed “Woori Financial Group”. It leads the industry in establishing a ‘clean’ banking model in Global financial market based on financial stability, sound risk management, revenue growth and optimal allocation of capital after having experience for 112 years. Presently it has 53 global networks in 15 different countries and around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine “The Banker”, Woori Bank has ranked on 72nd Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011.http://bd.wooribank.com/