Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving business volume target considering network expansion & MSF/revenue.
- Gather market intelligence on new e-business avenue and opportunity development for expansion
- Active presence in digital medium / social media is a must.
- Have to have fair understanding on digital marketing and different platform.
- Work on multiple campaigns throughout the year.
- E-Commerce P@y Flex partner, reward & discount partner acquisition.
- E-Commerce Transaction related dispute management.
- Train up E-commerce partner & update them from time to time according to new guidelines & regulations.
- Track growth & depletion in business volume to engage partners accordingly.
- Handle partner query related to transaction & payment.
- Liaise between partner & BRAC bank technology team for gateway integration.
- Related Risk Analysis and Mitigation.
- Coordinate with relevant departments (E-Commerce Support IT team, Product teams, Cards Ops, Branches, IT ADC Team etc.) for better customer service.
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in Business from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
2 to 5 year(s)
- 2-5 year experience to run E-Commerce Acquiring Business / any other relevant business independently in a complex and growing environment
- Developing & building skill on understanding all aspects of E-Commerce business
- Understanding of Payment & Card industry with the basics of Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards and other upcoming payment mediums.
- Must be able to demonstrate the skill of closing deals and creating leads and maintaining sales pipeline.
- Experience in Banking Industry / Payment processing would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical ability will be appreciated.
- Proactive, passionate and with a can do attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is a must.
- Database knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail is a must.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting