Job Description / Responsibility
- Work on data analysis and development of conclusions and recommendations for stakeholder.
- Design and execute analytics practices to generate data-driven insights and recommendations for marketing leadership.
- Design, build, automate and maintain well-structured data marts. Proactively address any issues with data quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Apply critical thinking to resolve data issues and combine data from multiple systems through tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, R etc.
- Identify opportunities and threats for the Bank through analysis of market conditions and trends, existing KPI reports, executive leadership guidance, and ad hoc data warehouse research.
- Analyze strategy performance by distilling massively complex data into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Present recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations. Gain alignment across work groups and implement these changes.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams, technology teams and key vendors.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and presentations.
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Statistics from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3-10 years of work experience in relevant field
- Good analytical ability is a must.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, MS SQL Server, MS Access is a must
- Proficiency in SAS, Tableau, Qlik View or any other analytical tool will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards, Loans & Deposit product dynamics under Retail & SME banking will be a plus.
- Proactive, passionate and with a can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting