Job Description / Responsibility
- Drafting & vetting all kind of Agreements (National & International).
- Drafting various Charge Documents, SLA, NDA, MoU, Pari-Passu, Legal Notices, Deed of Mortgage, Power of Attorney, Redemption, TPA, Rental Agreements etc.,
- Attending various internal and external meetings with the National and International Vendors/Clients and Negotiate thereby for the Interest of Bank,
- Documentation in Corporate, Retail- Home Loan, SME Banking.
- Co-ordination with all departments of the Bank regarding legal issues as and when required,
- Ensuring the legal compliance of the Rules and Guidelines of the Bangladesh Bank in National and International Transactions,
- Providing legal opinion on various complex legal issues of the Bank,
- Assisting Divisional Head (Legal & Recovery Division) of the Bank,
- All kind land related Vetting, (Title Deed, Baya Deed, Khatians, LDTR, etc.),
- Legal Research,
- Any other task assign by the Head of Legal Affairs.
- Candidates must have LLB and LLM degree from any reputed University (preferably higher degree from abroad).
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels
- Interested candidates must have to have a mentality to work outside Dhaka city
- 5-8 years of experience in relevant field, (including reputed Law Chambers).
- Candidates must have to have good knowledge about Banking Law, Company Law and all Banking Transactions,
- Candidates must have to have good Communication skills either in English and Bangla,
- Candidates must have to have good drafting skills.
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting