Developing, theorizing and implementing Retail & Small Business Credit Policies, Processes and control factors to balance between credit risk and business growth of the bank according to the bank’s strategic objectives. Ensure prudent investments are being made at the right customer segments for maximum profit with minimum NPL through portfolio analysis and forecasting. Act as the second line of defense in terms of client on boarding.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conceptualize and theorize appropriate policies and set up robust on boarding checks before investing in different customer segments to decrease NPA ratio.
- Categorized company list to be circulated to help achieve this objective.
- On time delivery of portfolio related MI, vintage analysis, presentation preparation as per management requirement; identify trend and provide feedback to senior management for taking effective & timely decision. Timely visit & categorization of companies.
- PPGs, SOPs, relevant policies review on timely manner, or as and when required. Prepare memos as per management decision based on credit & risk perspective.
- Ensure Robust Internal Audit based on Risk Based Supervision
- Inculcate a culture of process adherence In the Division
- Creating In house Central Training Team for new joiners/existing employees.
- In house/external training on banking policy/process related issues as appropriate.
- Guide Managers on Supervision
- Quarterly Development / training interventions for key team members
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- minimum 4 years of Graduation/ Masters in any discipline from any university
At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field with at least 7 years total work experience in banking sector.
- Relevant training & certification would be considered as added advantage on Policy, MIS, AML and portfolio Management
- Proactive and good at maintaining contacts and networking.
- Matured, composed and like to work with numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good at problem solving and has can do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Proven Leadership Experience to drive a team with complex roles.
- Required Competencies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Proven leadership and team building skill with well developed coaching skills and people management
- Sound analytical skill to generate and interpret MI, identifying trend, analysis of data etc
- Good presentation skill, prepare reports with graphs, reasoning
- Knowledge about database management, query design, and report generation
- Competency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio etc
- Proper understanding of credit and risk management and ability to balance risk and business requirements in high volume retail lending environment
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Asset products, SME (Small), Credit cards and market situation
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting