- NRB Bank Limited one of the 4th generation commercial banks in the country aims to be the preferred provider of targeted financial services as a conduit for investment to and from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi communities both domestically and internationally to accelerate the industrialization of Bangladesh.
- We are looking for few experienced banker for its existing & upcoming Branches and for Divisions at CHO in the following areas to reinforce in achieving bank`s aims:
Job Description / Responsibility
Masters in any discipline.
2 to 8 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2 to 8 years' experience in Banks or reputed Financial Institutions in acquisition, assessment and
- management of Small and Mid-Segment Asset Clients.
- Target driven and capable of onboarding new acquisitions
- Strong customer relationship skill with adequate knowledge on preparation of credit proposals in
- related segments.
- Capability to complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests,
- and proposal presentation.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity that
- translate information into actionable results while delivering high quality outcomes.
- Marketing knowledge and selling ability of SME products.
- Good Financial statement analysis i.e. Balance Sheet, Income Statement, cash ﬂow, equity statement.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting