ICB Islamic Bank Ltd a growing Shariah based commercial bank in Bangladesh, is looking for dynamic individuals for Branch Manager Positions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- He/ She should be capable of :-
- Developing new deposit and investment business and commitment to customer service.
- Achieving asset and liability targets and cross-selling bank products and building a strong investment portfolio.
- Ensuring good relationship with prospective and existing customers.
- Communicating & maintaining high levels of staff motivation.
- Ensuring compliance with Group & local directives for prevention of Money Laundering activities.
- Minimum graduation. MBA preferred.
- For experienced candidates educational requirements would be flexible.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Bank's/NBFI's
- Strong sales experience of banking products.
- Working experience in any Shariah based bank shall be considered as added qualification.
- Adequate knowledge about the products & services of financial markets.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division, Feni, Sylhet Division
- We offer competitive salary and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the Bank.
- As per HR policy of the Bank.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting