The primary responsibility of the role is to develop and implement service strategy of cards with the focus on developing a fully integrated, strategic experience by ensuring high quality and smooth service of the card service. The role is also responsible for undertaking process improvement audits and review reports and recommends productivity and efficiency enhancements in the card service areas.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Drive and develop process for effective Dispute management and smooth card service
- Attain higher levels of customer satisfaction through impeccable customer service quality
- Drive continuous improvement of process, tools & controls for the team
- Analyzing the different strategies and new dimensions of service in light of the reports to develop and put in place the required mitigating controls aiming at bringing right changes and making the right performance evaluation recommendations in the industry
Min 4 Years of Graduation in any discipline from any university.
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building & people management skills
- Understanding the customer's situation and take action based on the situation
- Proactive and good at maintaining contacts and networking
- Leadership skills
- Good command over English and Bengali
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting