To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in General Services Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Key commercial interface and drive negotiation with vendors ensuring compliance to Bank policies and directives.
- Provide guidance and assistance on interpretation of contractual clauses and obligations as required by the business with reference to Legal function when necessary.
- Ensure strict contractual scope bounding is established to protect against any profit leakage through scope creep, e.g. via agreed change control.
- Provide internal guidance on mitigation claims, and resolve any escalations via commercial governance. Maintain knowledge of operational issues which could result in commercial disputes. Advise
- Operational teams on commercial risk mitigation strategies.
- Negotiate and resolve commercial disputes and settlements relating to the contracted scope.
- Manage all activity within the agreed budget.
- Ensure accurate, cost efficient and timely delivery of procurement requirements
- Escalate critical issue in supply chain and drive issue solving.
- Closely monitor the inventory to a reasonable level.
- Manage and distribute the workload in the department.
- Ensure that KPIs are established and the key measurements are made with particular emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Bachelor in Engineering / Business / Law would be preferable) from UGC granted university or internally accredited university.
- Certifications in Supply Chain & Procurement would be preferable
At least 5 year(s)
- Experienced and confident dealing with both vendors and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong contractual and business law awareness
- Proven track record of commercial management and business case development
- Good appreciation of operational and financial issues
- Creative, innovative mind-set to spot opportunities and synergies
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting