- Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited is a leading third generation private commercial bank having 64 online branches with a diverse and motivated workforce is seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Executive Officer/Senior Executive Officer as SWIFT Administrator.
- The SWIFT Administrator will be responsible for the entire operations of SWIFT systems.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure periodic installation of all security, applicationand system related update/patchin SWIFT system (Production, Backup, Test, DR) as per recommendation of SWIFTkeeping liaisons with SWIFT and it's Local and global partner.
- Ensure all swift servers are running properly with latest security update (Production, Backup, Test, DR) as per recommendation of SWIFT.
- Ensure application and system security as recommended by SWIFT
- Provide application related support& training to all swift users.
- Planning for DR (Disaster Recovery) drill.
- Ensure backup of the swift system.
- Perform SWIFT Admin related functions i.e. creating/cancelling/removing/suspending SWIFT User(s). Allocating User Rights, Setting threshold for all Swift messages as per instruction of the management.
- Formulation of Policy for SWIFT operations.
- Processing all outgoing wire transfers (Domestic, International USD, and International Foreign Currency, etc.) for external and internal customers according to set policies and procedures
- Identify and escalate non-routine transactions and exceptions to eliminate potential fraud/suspicious situations
- Perform end-of-day reconciliations.
- Establish RMA (Relationship Management Agreement) with different bank as per recommendation & instruction of respective authority of the bank.
Must have Post Graduation any reputed Public/Private University. Preference will be given to having MBA/Computer Science or any relevant discipline.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- To perform the job successfully, the SWIFT Administrator must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position.
- Must have thorough knowledge and working experience of Swift Payments and Messaging Systems
- Should have knowledge on core security standards of SWIFT
- Must have good knowledge and high proficiency in computer skills with different operating systems (Windows 2016, Red Hat Linux).
- Must have sound knowledge of computer networking
- Previous experience within banking, Foreign Exchange or international payments
- Minimum 04 (four) years' hands on experience in SWIFT operation in any commercial Bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Bangla and English
- Age limit: Not more than 45 years as on 30.11.2019
- Age limit/academic requirement may be relaxed for highly deserving candidate.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Head Office, Eunoos Trade Center, level-22, 52-53 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka
Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd started its journey in 1999. During its long 16 years journey, the bank earned excellent reputation through its extensive products and services. Presently, the Bank is rendering quality services to the customers through its 48 branch all over the country. As a part of continuous expansion, the bank has a plan to open a good number of Branches in the upcoming days.www.bcblbd.com