Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Relationship Manager/Relationship Officer, Corporate Banking (FAVP/SPO/PO)
Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Nov 05, 2019
: Nov 12, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Generating new business for corporate banking unit by identifying potential customers
- Develop growth strategies and plans for procuring new businesses;
- Sound knowledge about Credit appraisal, financial statement analysis, ICRRS, borrower selection etc.
- Explore market for new Business opportunities and report to Line Manager for potential leads that fit into Bank's Business Policy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, while assuming individual responsibility;
- Making regular call and customer visit to monitor clients' business performance as well as booking new relationship.
- Liaising with the Branches, Trade Division and Credit Administration Division to ensure satisfactory customer service at all levels
- Ensure customer comply with credit policy, regulatory requirement, and covenant & conditions advised in the sanction letter
- Master's in Business, Bank Management, Economics or any relevant subjects from leading business school/University. No third division in academic records. Accreditation/Certification in Credit function will be given preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in leading commercial Bank/Non-Banking Financial Institution as Relationship Manager/Relationship Officer/Financial Analyst/Credit Analyst in Corporate Banking or in a large Corporate Branch.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category