The prospective Captains will be working as Line Pilots under compliance of company Operations Manual and CAAB regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
Job Description / Responsibility
As per Company Operations Manual
- Valid ATPL (Bangladesh)
- Minimum Time of 2,000:00 hours of which at least 750:00 hours of airline experience.
- 500:00 must be as PIC in a Turboprop multi-engine aircraft exceeding 5,700 kgs.
- ELP: Level 5 (minimum).
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- Alternate Experience & Requirements for Upgrade to Captains:
- Minimum Time of 1500:00 hours of which at least 750:00 must be as Co-pilot on ATR-72-500 or Equivalent commercial aircraft type or 500 hours co-pilot time on commercial aircraft higher than weight category of 100,000 kgs.
- Age at most 55 years
- Age limit will be flexible for Cockpit Crews with higher hours).
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident/incident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities and leadership.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting