The First Officers (U/T) will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots under compliance of company Operations Manual and CAAB regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
Job Description / Responsibility
As per Company Operations Manual
- Valid CPL & IR (Bangladesh)
- ELP: Level 4 (minimum)
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age at most 30 years
- Prospective candidates' age must not be more than 30 years as on 31 December 2019; however, candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at the company's discretion regarding this.
- candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at the company's discretion regarding this.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess the natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting