Category : Architecture Application deadline has been passed!
Architect/ Senior Architect, Infrastructure
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Jan 24, 2019
: Feb 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to plan and ensure elements of the design and construction processes.
- Maintain the development of ongoing architectural designs and construction details.
- Responsible for architectural design work is completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
- Develop design, drawings and presentation materials for Retail interior design projects.
- Prepare Interior & architectural working drawing.
- Analyze space utilization with design experience from Retail operational perspective.
- Schedule regular site visits to check progress and supervise work force.
- Capable to prepare interior/ architectural design concept, creative layout plan, elevation, detail working drawing, furniture layout by Auto CAD and 3D visualization by sketch up, 3D MAX and photoshop etc.
- Executing, monitoring & supervision of project activities and ensure that the ongoing project works are in progress smoothly, properly and timely as per approved specification and schedule.
- Maintain close liaison & co-ordination with Engineers/ Estimators and other team members in the department for effective and efficient operational activities of the department.
- Prepare periodical reports on the progress & development of ongoing projects.
- Determining scope of work, estimating fees, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- 3rd division/ class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 3 years in related field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Building & Factory Design with 3d visualization
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline.
- Must be very detail-oriented-deadline-driven.
- Capable of creating exterior and interior plan, furniture layout and 3D design independently.
- Should be innovative and imaginative.
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- The incumbent should be a team player, proactive and dynamic.
- Must be flexible to travel outside of Dhaka.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category