Job Description / Responsibility
- Analysis: Budget Vs Actual.
- Analysis: Business plan- Planned Vs Status.
- Monthly financial & operational performance data of their branches before 2nd working day.
- Responsible for the business performance of the assigned division.
- Accountable for Top line of the division.
- Assist the CBF Head or Senior Manager-CBF in achieving the division's financial & operational goals.
- Build the division in terms of placements / team effectiveness.
- Explore expansion of existing business in that division.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial approach.
- Develop successor in subordinates.
- Build strong team.
- Focus on employees learning and development.
- Infrastructure development: Plan Vs Actual - Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly
- New market identification.
- Diversification plan and Innovation & creativity.
- Implement the Corporate policies from time to time.
- Responsible for all the business activities falls in that division.
- Work and Build strong relationship with Poultry Farmers.
- Any other jobs assigned by the management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any reputed University.
- Graduation on Veterinary Medicine (DVM)/ B.Sc. in Animal Husbandry will be preferable.
At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Excellent in Strategic Business Planning & Critical thinking.
- Must be able to ride Motorbikes with having a valid Driving License.
- Must be Goal Oriented.
- Highly Proactive.
- Must have Strong Communication & Convincing Skills
- Strong Team Building Capacity.
Age: 30 to 37 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave
- Medical Reimbursement
- Others as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates should send their applications along with a detail Curriculum Vitae, a recent passport size photograph mentioning the position name on the top of the envelope to: The Human Resources Department, Suguna Food and Feeds Bangladesh Pvt Ltd, House No # 76 (4th Floor), Gausul Azam Avenue, Sector#13, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Application Deadline : Aug 31, 2019