ACI Agrolink Limited is initiating Shrimp business by establishing an independent SBU in addition to its existing businesses. The new SBU will start with exporting business through involving into production, packaging, and marketing of shrimp products. This position will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing processing plant records.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain a register for all factory related papers and documentation as per government rules & regulation.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Maintain good relationship with the regularity body in this respect.
- Other responsibilities as per HR policy.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at least 26 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: At least 26 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com