- BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating an enterprise that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain. BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
- To flourish the activities of team in a challenging environment, BRAC Enterprises is looking for dynamic and potential experienced Maintenance personnel for the following enlisted position at BRAC Dairy and Food Project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead in the development and management of the plant maintenance budget; promoting maintenance best practices to increase equipment reliability and reduce maintenance cost.
- Coordinate to review established Maintenance schedules with manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Guide and direct the plant engineer in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the annual capital budget and act as project manager on capital and maintenance expenditure for equipment specifications, equipment selection, costing, planning, scheduling installation as well development.
- Planning, scheduling & assign maintenance tasks to the subordinates & oversee them and reduce maintenance cost
- Ensure that maintenance cycles for all mechanical, electrical, controls, hardware, refrigeration and life safety systems are being performed in a timely.
- Furnish the annual Budget & lead the maintenance team in expansion of any project as per demand of management
- To Remove Maintenance constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct employees to attain all established goals.
- Co-ordinate with different department to ensure smooth production along with maintain standard quality
- To ensure best possible & cost effective way for maintenance & repairing work of all machineries.
- Arrange training program for the subordinates & train up them.
- Any other additional responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Job Location: BDFP Factory, Gazipur, Dhaka
- The candidates must have B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any recognized university, but the Mechanical engineering will be given preference.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 07 years of experience with 3 years in managerial position.
Age: At most 38 year(s)
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting