Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy General Manager - Administration (Head Office)
: Full Time
: 40 to 50 year(s)
: At least 15 year(s)
: Mar 12, 2019
: Apr 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor, Supervise & Control overall HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures pertaining to the strategies of HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Preparing to face different compliance audits (Control Union Organic, BCI, Social, Technical & QMS ) Etc .
- Coordinate with top management and shoulder responsibilities.
- Improve the operational systems and policies, develop MIS/ reporting system.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Selection & Recruitment proficiency: ensure appropriate recruitment action plan to support talent sourcing.
- Manage the recruiting process to attract and hire qualified candidates for position vacancies within the company.
- Organization Development proficiency: Manage annual staff surveys to measure staff morale and organization climate, then develop and implement effective strategies.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture. Manage change, particularly to structure in a positive and supportive manner.
- Study labor market and wage trends, various relevant Government labor legislation.
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counselling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace maintaining efficient operation of Safety, Hygiene and Environment.
- Planning, control and maintenance of office transports, office equipments, property, assets and other movable and immovable properties;
- Maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation. .
- Effectively organize and lead the administration team with responsibilities for office support, maintenance of transport pool, security, legal affairs, general site/office maintenance.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance, provision of utilities and security of all the company properties.
- Exposed to Access Control & Time Attendance System, Deployment of Security Guards, Fire Fighting System, Evacuation Procedure & Emergency Contact.
- Responsible for surveillance system (including emergency telephone system, closed circuit television and PA system).
- To ensure over all Head Office security & safety system.
- To maintain liaison with local govt. offices (PS, DC, RAB, Labor office, Titas gas, DESA, DESCO, BGMEA, BTMEA).
- Responsible for maintain/arrange official meeting as per management requirement.
- To ensure regular supply of all utilities services.
- Responsible for physical protection includes asset protection, work place violence prevention, access control system, surveillance with internal & external theft & threat.
- To supervise & control of duties, responsibilities of subordinate staff.
- Responsible to arrange all occasion of company as per management requirement.
- Monitoring & supervise the various issues like Security system, Transport maintenance, Canteen maintenance, Maintain Personal file, Promotion, Transfer, Increment & Performance appraisal.
Masters in any discipline.
At least 15 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- General HR, Compliance, Factory HR & Administration, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management.
- Must be well conversant with Labor Law, Labor Rules, Factory Rules, Fire Rules, NFPA, BNBC, Environmental Law, and HR policies development and implementation, especially related to Textile/ Garments Sector.
- Sound knowledge of disciplinary action and HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to maintain HRIS.
- Role Category: Administration Executive, Administration Manager, Despatch Incharge, Executive Secretary, Facilities Manager, Secretarial, VP/ GM - Administration
- Preferred Business Area:Export/Import, Garments / Textile, Manufacturing (Heavy Industry), Manufacturing (Light Industry)
Age: 40 to 50 year(s)
- Lunch Allowance
- Two Festival Bonus
- Other benefit as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!