Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Executive/ Sr. Executive (Chairman's Secretariat)
Nitol Motors Limited
: Full Time
: 28 to 35 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Feb 03, 2019
: Feb 22, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of Vice-Chairman, including drafting of general correspondence;
- Discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests with the Vice-Chairman;
- Ensure busy commitments and travel arrangements effectively including producing necessary papers and unforeseen issues;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements are in place as per Vice-Chairman's requirements;
- Manage and maintain the Vice-Chairman's schedule and respond to emails;
- Highlight the urgent correspondence and organize inbound emails;
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to Vice-Chairman;
- Ensure that the Vice-Chairman is fully prepared for any engagements he has to attend;
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Vice-Chairman;
- Provide service in line with the Vice-Chairman's work modus operandi and preferences;
- Any other job desired by the Vice-Chairman.
- Master's degree in English/ MBA from a reputed public or private university;
- O/ A level background will be preferred.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Those applied before need not apply again.
- Candidates with working experience in Embassy /Administration of a reputed organization will be preferred;
- Must have strong deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think independently;
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential;
- Must have good experience with MS Office Package and email;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Smart, confident, presentable and result-oriented;
- Willing to travel outside Dhaka or abroad;
- Persuasion in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
- Other benefits will be entitled as per Company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!