Job Description / Responsibility
- Searching the suitable Land.
- Initially prospective land visit with landowners and individually.
- Project feasibility analysis for project is viable or not.
- Follow up the landowners and build up relationship with landowners.
- Meeting arrangement with landlord
- Primary meeting with Landowners, Representative of Landowner, or Media with their requirement
- Prepare draft Deed of Agreement & Power of Agreement.
- Preparation of land & apartment related deeds including property transfer, mortgage, power of attorney, sale deeds, lease agreements etc.
- After signing of Deed of Agreement, Maintain coordination between Landowner and Architect of Project Design.
- Check the Legal sides of all Documents.
- Registration of Power of Attorney and Deed of Agreement.
- Mutation works and sales permission.
- Landowners and Media List Files.
- Prepare each project Land file containing all land documents.
- Taxes, Utility bills of Landowners, holdings taxes etc.
- Masters degree in any discipline
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- self Motivated
- Target oriented
Age: 27 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com